Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Wish List

I haven't done this for a while, but I feel compelled to express my wishes.

I hope that the Senate vote to begin debate on the healthcare bill fails. I've emailed my Senators and voiced my opinion. Have you?

I envision a Monday morning sales figure for Sarah Palin's new book to exceed 1 million. And I hope I'm low-balling the estimate.

It's hard not to look at Sarah when watching one of her videos, but I must say that I would really love to have a beer and a moose burger with Todd. He seems to be the kind of guy I would love to hang out with, along with our wives, of course!

I can only hope that every husband in America has a wife who decides to take charge of the carpet-cleaner. Although I have had the carpet-cleaning duties in the past, my wife has decided that my efforts deserved improvement. God Bless her!

One last thing: Lord, if my son's football team can beat the #1 team in the state tomorrow, I will be forever grateful. It may just inspire those kids to understand that they can accomplish whatever they set their hearts and minds to. That would be a good lesson for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment