Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Undefeated

I'm not one to argue about trivial things. It's too easy to jump into a conversation about who said what and why. On the other hand, I do worry about big things. I worry about the status of my country when my kids become adults and are trying to fend for themselves. I worry about how the growth of the federal government might consume the private sector. I don't want my kids to have to work for the government.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm amazed at the number of people who aren't paying attention. Don't get me wrong. I'm truly grateful for the Tea Party. Those that have attended Tea Party events should be applauded, but what do they do afterwards?

I've attended Tea Party events and they remind me of revival meetings. The event fires you up and you go home with all kinds of motivation to do this or that, and then it fizzles....until the next election.

There are so many things to do in advance of an election. Waiting passively for the next slate of candidates to vote for is wrong! An impassioned electorate is tantamount to providing a good slate of candidates. You cannot sit there and watch as the mainstream media defines the proper candidate. The PEOPLE should decide who wins or loses.

I have never participated in a grass-roots effort before, but I feel the need to do so now, or forever hold my peace.

I'm supporting a Sarah Palin presidency, because I truly believe that her heart is in the right place to make the necessary adjustments and put our country back on the right path. I abhor everything that Barack Obama stands for. I don't know where he came from, but he didn't come from any place that I recognize.

Please go see the movie "The Undefeated". If nothing else, it will enlighten you to recognize the bias in the media and maybe, just maybe, it will inspire you to get involved now, before November of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment