Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Letter to John Boehner

Speaker Boehner,

I was extremely dismayed to see the IRS announce that they had "lost" 2 years' worth of Lois Lerner emails. I find this extremely implausible, given the back-up regimen employed by countless companies and governmental agencies across the country.

I implore you to form a select committee with specific investigative and prosecutorial skills to go after this den of vipers. The lawlessness of the Obama administration is unparalleled in United States history and it must be brought to account.

I know that impeachment is a dirty word in Washington, D.C. right now, but I believe it must be entertained if we are to honor our Constitution as the centerpiece of our governing system.

It's high time to take aggressive steps to reign in the criminal enterprise now occupying the Executive Branch.

Sincerely,

Ernie Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment