Sunday, August 16, 2009

Michelle Malkin: A True American Heroine

I keep track of Michelle Malkin daily, because she in constantly in motion. I had an opportunity to meet her in Dallas for the July 4th Tea Party at Southfork Ranch. When I met her, I asked her if she would pose for a picture. She gladly accepted.



While my buddy was readying the camera, I leaned over to her and said "Michelle, you have inspired me to start blogging". She looked at me and said "Excellent! Do everything you can! Don't stop!"

I've watched Michelle's influence rise over the last several years and follow her "HotAir" blog regularly, in addition to her own blog. This woman is an absolute treasure and, hopefully, these two videos will explain why.



The video continues here.



Michelle Malkin is a treasure. Born of an immigrant family, she truly exemplifies the fact that anyone can make a difference. I am currently immersed in her new book "Culture of Corruption" and dream about how I might have the same influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment