Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend Wish List

I've spent the week watching the world collapse in concern over Swine Flu. Now the "experts" are saying it's a mild case. My two kid's school district will be closed next week. The kid's only concern was "Why didn't it happen for TACS exams"? Very good question!

Arlen Specter defects from the Republican Party. My response is "So What"! He can no longer lead the minority position on the Senate Judiciary Committee. I think that's a good thing, given that David Souter has announced his retirement. Why do I sense a conspiracy, however? The timing of the two announcements seemed too close to be a coincidence. Time will tell.

Obama finally disparaged the Tea Parties. It was really just a matter of time. His ego would not allow him to completely ignore it. His response speaks volumes about his attitude toward "Main Street" Americans. Expect him to do more in the coming weeks to really piss off "Main Street" and drive up the numbers for the July 4th Tea Party events.

Nancy Pelosi is, well, Nancy Pelosi. She participates in briefings about terrorist interrogations back in 2002 (when we still feared more attacks). Now she conveniently "LIES" about what she was told. I'm glad our security is placed in such capable hands....NOT! She's really due for a fall!

Joe Biden makes a major gaff about the Swine flu. If it's Friday, there must have been another Biden gaff! Boy, he doesn't disappoint! Sheesh! Can't wait 'til next week!

Spring has sprung and so have my weeds. My Juniper bushes have grown into monsters since I last cut them back. I hope they die when I trim them this year!

The Indy 500 is just a few weeks away. Will this race see Danica Patrick contend? I kinda doubt it, but man, would that be cool or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment