Monday, August 31, 2009

Sarah Palin: Anathema to Leftists

It goes without saying, Sarah Palin drives the left nuts! The vitriol and hatred can be seen wherever the leftists linger online: The Huffington Post, The New York Times, Newsweek, the list goes on and on. All you have to do is follow the comments on a leftist's post and you'll see it.

The question is why? What causes opponents to a conservative argument to circle the drain with their every comment?

It's called the Internet. Anyone with a computer can post a comment and spew whatever hatred they like for all to see, anonymously. It's a deliberate debasement of dialogue that is perpetrated by the owners of leftist blogs. Thoughtful discourse is relegated to the "in-between" comments of rants and raves. The thoughtful discourse is lost in the maze of hatred, drowned out by the sheer number of anonymous commenters.

At first, I thought it necessary to include every single comment to every post I made. I quickly modified my process to "monitor" comments, for good reason. I don't want my blog to be infested by leftist hate-speech, which I receive regularly. I have since decided to limit my blog comments to those that are willing to post a name. I will not have any more anonymous comments. I am trying to bring a subject out for honest debate and I will not provide a forum to any leftist nutjob to have a say. If you want to comment, fine, I'll consider your argument. I have no qualms posting opposing views, I will just not stand for that discourse to be less than civil.

By all means, let me know if you agree or disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment