Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dirty Laundry

I'm having a moment of peace in my man-cave...okay, it's only my back patio, but it's mine!

Nonetheless, I've been concerned about all the BS in the press. In particular, I'm concerned about the attacks on Christine O'Donnell. What has she done to deserve it? In my mind, nothing!

As the November elections grow closer and closer, the long-knives are brought forth from their sheaths. Time to put on your vest of mail, ye who do battle with the lamestream media. You'll need it often, so keep it handy!

What, you say, does any of this have to do with dirty laundry? Nothing, really, or everything. My wife has dirty laundry strewn all over the living room, sorting and queueing it for the washing machine. If but we could launder all the spiteful, vitriolic postings that demean our principles...and those of Christine O'Donnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment