Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Next Tea Party Target?

ACORN!

If this video doesn't make your skin crawl in disgust, you've been watching too much network news.



Ah yes, the network news. You know, the noble ones that have no problem playing gotcha with Sarah Palin for their news digests, but can't come close to doing any lifting at all to help expose the biggest criminal enterprise in the history of the United States: ACORN. And it's taxpayer-funded, no less!

I don't watch network news anymore. I haven't for years and years. I recognized their bias a long time ago and chose NOT to patronize their broadcasts.

This debacle with ACORN is amazing in the fact that it took a 25 year-old independent film-maker and his 21 year-old accomplice to expose what the vaunted "60 Minutes", the New York Times and every other journalistic charlatan couldn't do. And, judging from the ease that our celebrated "journalists" accomplished their task, I say that the mainstream media is not worth the paper it's printed on or the airways it's broadcast on.

I will never again pay one red cent to support printed media. I will not spend one second of my life watching the broadcast network news. I will watch Fox News on cable and I will listen to talk-radio. They are the only sources of news that I can trust anymore.

Oh, by the way, if the Tea Party movement is needing a new target to march on, let it be every ACORN office in the country. They both deserve the exposure!

I'm thinking: National ACORN Day. And I'm not alone in my assessment.

Update: Now that I think about it, why waste the Tea Party's energy when it only takes the efforts of two twenty-something conservatives to focus attention on this travesty? It seems two people CAN make a difference. More so than the so-called mainstream (fringe) media.

No comments:

Post a Comment