Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weekend Wish List

I can't help but believe that the Republican Party is in such disarray, they are in a perfect position to be captured by the "Tea Party" movement. Throw the moderates and rinos out! Michael Steele can go too!

Specter got his just rewards...and lost his seniority switching parties! This is the ONLY time I've been in synch with Harry Reid, so-called majority leader. What's up with that and why do I sense a conspiracy?

Let's pray that Senator Jeff Sessions has the moxie to lay it on the line for any of Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominees!

I'd like to see Carrie Prejean and Danica Patrick in a commercial together, sans bathing suits.

Jeb Bush has completely lost my support. Does he really think that I appreciate him bashing on Reagan, however nuanced?

Thanks to the mainstream media, Sarah Palin stays in the news, no matter that it's due to her daughter. Could she be playing the media in advance of a 2012 run? She just needs to take Rush 101: Any publicity can be turned into GOOD publicity!

Why do I get the feeling that Pakistan will turn out to be Barack's "Jimmy Carter debacle"?

And why do I get the feeling that Israel is about to go "rogue"?

Does anyone else look forward to the Indy 500 and Memorial Day? I've been tuned into the Indy 500 since I was a kid in Indiana. And Memorial Day should be one of our most-cherished holidays. Will Obama actually lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier? Are you ready for the mainstream media to praise it if he does, or doesn't? Either way, it'll be a disgusting attempt to pander for votes!

So what's the best bet for a Memorial Day cookout, brats or burgers?

I just have a lot on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment