Sunday, May 3, 2009

Color me gone!

I picked up an interesting @reply on Twitter that I thought I would share:

_lemongrass_"Why would a Rush-listening hater like @ehvogel follow me? I feel dirty now. ick"

I was going to add her picture but decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

Here's my response:

@_lemongrass_ "Sorry! I must have caught you with an auto-follow. Color me gone!"

Now, in my mind, I thought I was very civil in my response. I certainly have never singled her or anyone else out for Twitter abuse. Her direct attack on me, however, seems kind of personal, doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, I could care less what she think's about me. But why do liberals feel like they're the standard-bearers of civil discourse, when just the opposite is true?

1 comment:

  1. agree !! Good Call !!

    check out my blog......

    www.kansasthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete