nounThose of you who have been paying attention know what I'm talking about. Those of you who only occasionally pay attention, well, shame on you!
1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.3. (in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.
When Barack Obama said he wanted to "fundamentally change" the United States of America, he wasn't kidding. What exactly did you think he meant? More importantly, why did he want to "fundamentally change" the USA? The why is important. What you might have thought he meant by fundamental change is not what you might have thought.
No, fundamental change means departing from the United States Constitution. It means developing a massive federal government bureaucracy, one that controls everything you do and say! Do you think I'm exaggerating? SHAME ON YOU! You're not paying attention!
It's really unbelievable that I should have to list all the ways that Barack Obama is fundamentally changing our way of life. Now that he doesn't have to face re-election, he's working at hyper-speed to get it done.
Let me supply a brief list:
1. Obamacare - This should be the biggest example. Just wait and you'll see why.
2. Foreign Policy - Why does Obama bow and cowtow to terrorists?
3. Domestic Policy - Does the EPA really run the show?
Let's also look at the lawlessness of this President:
1. Benghazi - If you haven't been paying attention, SHAME ON YOU!
2. IRS - There's plenty of material here to keep you interested, if you are.
3. Negotiating with Terrorists - Isn't this something we said we'd never do? From NPR, of all places!
You know what, I'm not going to go on. If so much as ONE person learns something from the above and changes their opinion about our leftist President, I'll have done my job.
And no, disagreeing with Barack Obama and his leftist policies does NOT make you a racist, although our leftist media would certainly like to suggest it!
Get off your ass and quite watching MTV! You might learn something!