Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Choice for the Democrat's Presidential Nomination: Hillary Clinton

Dear Hillary,

Please run for your party's Presidential nomination. Lord knows, you might just win it! I can't think of anyone better to put up against a conservative Republican. Note that I said "conservative". I'm not talking about RINOs, I'm talking about conservatives. You know, Ted Cruz conservatives.

Oh, you think George W. Bush was a conservative? Au contraire! George Bush was no conservative. Compassionate conservatism is an oxymoron. Conservative doesn't need a qualifier. It stands alone as the predominate mindset of a majority of Americans. It is the essence of compassion, because it assures that everyone gets the same opportunity to succeed....or fail. It has contributed to the greatest economy the world has ever known, not to say the most freedom ever enjoyed by a population.

The problem is that you and your fellow Democrats have decided that failure should not be an option. I say that failure is the biggest motivator of success, because in this country, you can always pick yourself up and try again. Just do a Google search to find out how many successful people in this country failed before they achieved success. They are legion!

Yes, I formally endorse you as the preferred candidate of the Democratic Party for President of the United States. If the Republicans nominate a true conservative, the White House is ours. If not, well, you can preside over the break-up of the United States as we know it.

Thank God I live in Texas!

BTW, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana stand with Texas! Doubt me? Wait until the 2012 election results are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment